This leading international healthcare research agency is looking for a number of researchers to join their team of over 50 talented professionals at JRE, RE, or SRE level.
The agency boasts an impressive client list, working with many of the top pharma companies, and adopts a myriad of approaches to healthcare research. The projects look at the individual as a whole, considering social context and influence on behaviours.
The main purpose of the role is to make a significant contribution to ad hoc and tracking research projects for a number of high-profile healthcare clients. This will be achieved by:
- Understanding the needs and priorities of clients
- Using qualitative and quantitative research techniques
- Writing questionnaires and discussion guides
- Project management
At SRE level you will also work autonomously on more complex studies and coach junior team members.
In order to be successful in the role you will have a client-focussed approach to work, as well as:
- Fantastic problem-solving and communication skills
- A passion for healthcare/pharma research and a strong desire to build on existing knowledge
- Solid knowledge of qual and quant research techniques
At SRE level you will need to have some experience of commercial healthcare research.
This role presents an opportunity to join an agency with a holistic and highly professional approach. The environment is supportive and friendly, and personal success is valued as much as business success. Send your CV today!
Please note, we can only contact candidates who have relevant experience and the right to work in the UK.