Our client is a full-service, digital-consultative, custom market research agency. They are fanatical about technology, media, telecoms and entertainment; working with many of the world’s leading brands in these sectors.
They are seeking a Research Manager to join their team for a 12 month maternity cover. This role offers exposure to a variety of high-profile Tech and Media clients, but mainly working on the team’s largest account in entertainment, on global trackers and a variety of ad hoc projects.
Key responsibilities are:
* Managing projects to time and budget autonomously
* Developing strong client relationships and managing the accounts
* Writing and contributing to proposals and pricing, as well as delivering client presentations
* Design challenging questionnaires and DP/analysis specifications to meet client objectives
* Analysing and synthesising data to create reports and other outputs to meet clients’ objectives
* Mentoring junior researchers
You must have full-service quantitative market research experience with clear and confident communication skills and client facing capabilities. The ability to lead the management of research projects, support the senior team and mentor the junior researchers is essential. SPSS skills are desirable.