This financial services public policy advocate is looking for a Research Manager to join their team in London.
The company has a 30+ years history of delivering authoritative research and analysis, training, publications, and best practice standards. The research team has traditionally managed/published annual data collection studies, ad they are now moving towards a thought leadership function with a think tank style. The purpose of the role is to shape the debate on key issues and provide leading insights into the industry.
Reporting to the Research Director, the Research Manager will:
- Manage the annual data collection process
- Manage data requests from members
- Collate and maintain a database of key facts about the industry
- Act as the point of contact for performance-related enquiries from members
- Work with the research director on thought leadership activities such as creating content, identifying trends, and promoting the research team’s reports
The ideal candidate will have a strong track record in research, be data literate, with an interest in how data can be used in an economic/public affairs context, and have a good understanding of finance. Other key skills & experience are:
- Experience conducting both qual and quant research
- Strong analytical skills and experience using SPSS, Stata, or equivalent stats platform
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and VBA
- Project management and stakeholder management
Please note, we can only contact candidates who have relevant experience and the right to work in the UK.