This rapidly growing full-service insights consultancy is looking for a quantitative researcher to join their team as a Research Manager
The purpose of the role is to work on projects for existing clients in the retail and consumer tech sectors. Responsibilities include:
- Design and deliver a range of quant projects for a major client
- Manage category U&As, concept tests, CX work, segmentation, and strategic positioning projects
- Support new business and growth plans by contributing to pitches/proposals
To be successful in the role you will have prior experience in delivering compelling research and building successful client relationships. Key skills include:
- Strong knowledge of a range of quant research techniques including conjoint, segmentation, MaxDiff analysis
- Capable of managing projects from design to presentation
- Team management and motivation
This is a great opportunity to join a company that is a true meritocracy and that offers excellent training and development as well as a close-knit and hard-working team.
Please note, we can only contact candidates who have relevant experience and the right to work in the UK.