Our client is a full-service, digital-consultative, custom market research agency. They are fanatical about technology, media, telecoms and entertainment; working with many of the world’s leading brands in these sectors.
They are seeking a Research Manager / Senior Research Manager to join their team. This role offers exposure to a variety of high-profile clients, working on national and international projects and covering both tracking and ad hoc studies.
* Managing projects to time and budget autonomously
* Client management and development of these accounts
* Writing and contributing to proposals and pricing, as well as delivering client presentations
* Designing challenging questionnaires and DP/analysis specifications to meet client objectives
* Analysing and synthesising data to create reports and other outputs to meet clients’ objectives
* Mentoring junior researchers
* Motivated and commercially savvy team player, with a can-do attitude
* A clear and confident communicator with strong client-facing capabilities
* Ability to lead the management of research projects, with support from seniors
* Degree level education with requisite Market Research experience (ideally full-service) and good MS Office skills (SPSS is a nice to have)