This award-winning broadcast specialist is looking for a research operations expert to join their team in London as a Research Production Manager.
The purpose of the role is to ensure the smooth running of the production team. Key responsibilities include:
- Research support on survey design and methodology advice
- Develop the team
- Work closely with the Research Coordinator, leading relationships with internal operations and research teams
- Liaise with external partners
The ideal candidate will be experienced in research project management and research operations. Key skills for the role are:
- Research ops experience across a wide range of methodologies & sectors
- Proven ability to lead and manage a team
- Strong technical operational knowledge
You will be a motivated individual who can lead a team through coaching and training. You will have bags of enthusiasm for the industry, and you will enjoy finding new ways to conduct market research. You will have a positive, can-do attitude and will be skilled in working with others to make changes that benefit the business.
Please note, we can only contact candidates who have relevant experience and the right to work in the UK.