A global marketing consultancy is looking for a dynamic mid to senior level quantitative Project Director or Associate Director level candidate with experience using hands on quantitative skills to deliver global strategic projects for global brands.
A huge client list, this consultancy works with brands across FMCG, Food and Beverages, Finance, Automotive, & Telecoms and a variety of other categories.
To be suitable for this role, you will need to be:
- A hands on quantitative researcher, with market research agency experience
- Used to managing and delivering on complex market research projects across markets
- Experienced in segmentation
- Questionnaire writing know-how
- Hands on analysis & story-telling skills
- Used to liaising with field and other teams, and being able to manage when necessary
- Skilled in multi-market project management
This role is due to start in the next week, so applicants must be available ASAP. This role is expected to last up to 3 months and will pay depending on experience (£200 – £300 per day)
Please note that only candidates with relevant experience and the right to work in the UK will be contacted.