This world-famous international creative agency is looking for a Data Scientist to join their team in London in a senior level role.
Working at the forefront of data design ideas and global initiatives and solutions, the Senior Data Scientist will manage and deliver advanced analytics for projects for a range of clients in industries such as media, telecoms, tech, and entertainment, and utilise many types of data to find insight-driven solutions to business problems. This data might come from a number of sources including social, media, e-commerce, traditional sales, etc., and the solutions will be bespoke and creative.
The Senior Data Scientist will:
- Develop new product ideas for the data science team
- Understand and using big data
- Use your expertise to improve the agency’s advanced analytics capabilities
- Represent the agency at client meetings
To be successful in the role you will have prior experience in statistical/analytical programming in a commercial capacity in a similar industry. Essential skills include:
- A solid grasp on statistical software packages
- Experience in advanced data integration
- Experience in Python and R
Experiencing in machine learning, data visualisation, and team management would be an advantage. As a person, you will be proactive, creative, and passionate about all types of data as well as being an innovative and creative solutions provider.
Fabulous opportunity, so do get in touch.