Our client is a full-service, digital-consultative, custom market research agency. They are fanatical about technology, media, telecoms and entertainment; working with many of the world’s leading brands in these sectors. They combine sector expertise and award-winning research design, with in-house capabilities that cover all areas of research.
This is a high-profile senior role, working for major accounts within the team. You will cover a wide range of media, broadcast and entertainment research studies across substantial trackers and a range of ancillary ad hoc projects. Predominantly quantitative research, the balance between quant and qual varies at any given time.
* Leads on proposals and pitches, existing projects and trackers
* Leads the design and execution of new research
* Establishes, manages and develops client relationships
* Proactively works to improve efficiencies and achieve job profitability target
* Proven record of account management, business development, sales and account growth
* Deep understanding and experience of quantitative and qualitative research
* Line management experience and skills
* Sector expertise is a nice to have