Are you a MEL specialist? A new opportunity has arisen in this renowned consultancy as their international development unit is expanding. They are looking for a senior consultant to join their growing team. You will have the opportunity to work across a diverse portfolio of MEL assignments and be involved in high profile contracts for various government departments and organisations. You will also have the opportunity to travel.
The agency works with private, public, and third sector clients with a specific focus on MEL and around the world, on work that really impacts people’s lives and makes a difference.
* Manage mid-size projects, controlling budgets and timescales
* Use a wide range of research methods, both qual and quant, to collect data
* Statistical analyses
* Produce high-quality reports, presentations, and articles
* Lead proposals and tenders and actively seek out business development opportunities
The idea candidate will be an expert in the field, with a deep knowledge of MEL. Other key skills/experience include:
* Expertise designing and implementing research
* Prior experience using qual and quant methods
* Able to design and implement monitoring and evaluation approaches
* Strong communication and presentation skills
You must be a proven business winner and have a track record in the area of MEL in international development. You must be able to demonstrate proven knowledge and implementation experience of MEL systems and methodologies.
The agency is socially responsible and donates 1% of profits to charity each year and they offer fantastic development opportunities. The salary for the role is very competitive and will depend on experience, this organisation offers a set of great, benefits such as strong pension, private healthcare, flexi working and more. Send your CV today. You must have the Right to Work in the UK.