This public policy and reputation consultancy is seeking a qualitative or mixed methods researcher to join their team in London.
The main purpose of the role is to assist the design, execution, analysis, and reporting of qual and quant reputation and marketing research projects. Responsibilities include:
- Manage multiple projects, including fieldwork simultaneously
- Client management
- Assist business development through pitching and networking
The ideal candidate will be someone who has strong qualitative research skills and experience of ad testing, gained at a research agency or advertising agency. Other key skills/experience for the role are:
- Familiar with digital research/listening techniques
- Familiarity with quantitative techniques is preferred
- Strong written communication skills
This is a great opportunity for a corporate reputation researcher or an experienced researcher who has a strong interest in this field. Send your CV today!
Please note, we can only contact candidates who have relevant experience and the right to work in the UK.