Project Manager / Field Controller.
This leading research services agency is looking for a senior quantitative Field Controller/ Project manager.
In this role your main responsibility will be the setting up and day-to-day control of quantitative fieldwork projects. To ensure successful delivery of the projects you will manage supervisors and interviewers, keeping to time and liaising with clients. You will be working across a variety of divisions (media, tourism, travel and leisure).
The ideal candidate will have a good grounding in quantitative fieldwork project management. The role requires excellent problem solving and time management skills.
* Solid experience project managing quantitative research
* Proactive decision making
* Teamwork: Recognise the team’s objectives and to participate fully in their achievement, taking on whatever role/tasks are required
* Planning and Organising: Prioritise workload and tasks to ensure timelines are met
* Time management skills
* Attention to detail
* Good telephone manner and good communication skills
* Good written skills
* Client liaising and management
Please note, we can only respond to applicants who heve relevant experience and the right to work in the UK.