This exciting client side senior role sits within the Insight function of a well-known media owner who are looking for a Senior Insight Manager to join their team on a maternity cover basis (12 months.)
Your role will involve
- Being the second in command of the insight team
- Building and managing the consumer research team, so being passionate about leading and driving a team is a must (You will be responsible for a growing team of 6).
- Having a hands on market research background is important, while this can be agency or client side you must be able to understand research and analytics and have a flair for innovation and bringing in new techniques
- Knowledge of quantitative and some qualitative
- Be commercially savvy and be able to contribute to business strategy
This role offers flexible working, a great working atmosphere and the option to do some working from home.
The Senior Insight Manager role gives an opportunity to work on some unusual and interesting projects: neuroscience, bio-metrics and other innovative methods. There’s an entrepreneurial mindset in the insight team, so if you come up with a great idea for a new project, the chances are it will be put in motion.
To thrive in this position you’ll need bags of energy and enthusiasm coupled with a fresh, innovative, and creative approach. Mindset is very important.