This is an exciting opportunity to join a thought-leadership market research agency which is rapidly growing.
The company is well-known for their pioneering behavioural science approaches and research in shopper activation. They truly value building positive long-term relationships and offer fantastic training. Although the majority of projects will be conducted in the Central London office there will likely be opportunity to work with colleagues abroad.
The Senior Insight Manager is expected to be the main day to day point of contact for clients. This person should be a self-starter who possesses strong attention to detail, enjoys multi-tasking, and can meet deadlines while working under pressure. Their ideal candidate will have strong experience in a market research agency environment, ideally with FMCG clients and/or shopper/packaging/ NPD/retail research, as well as experience with quantitative analysis, project management and some understanding of questionnaire design and creation.
* Client interaction/responsibility
* Managing/ directing projects from start to finish
* Responsibility for analysis and producing reports for clients, and presenting debriefs
* Working with/ mentoring junior staff
* Working independently and part of a team
* Oversight of all aspects of study implementation and delivery
* Willingness to get your ‘hands dirty’ with nitty-gritty of research process if necessary, including questionnaire design, scripting surveys etc
* Develop client relationships outside of individual studies to grow revenue