Our client, one of the largest research agencies are now looking for a Senior Research Executive to join their specialist policy team covering areas such as Employment and Welfare, Trade and Innovation, working across multiple projects and methodologies.
This role will involve application of qualitative and quantitative methods, working across the public sector, ranging from central government departments and other public sector organisations. You will be writing reports and presentations that deliver insights to meet the client’s objectives, managing relationships with suppliers and internal operations colleagues to ensure the objectives of the research are met and on budget.
To be successful for this role, you will enjoy developing strong working relationships with our clients and putting in place effective solutions to meet their needs. You will be extremely organised, have an eye for detail, and possess the ability to work well in teams.
Required skills and experience:
* Superb organisational, project management and budgeting skills
* Ability to work to tight and demanding deadlines to deliver profitable work and assure quality of all outputs
* Experience in writing questionnaires and discussion guides
* Proficiency in Excel, SPSS, NVivo and/ or other analytical packages
* Excellent client handling and supplier negotiation skills
* Time management skills, working across multiple projects, prioritising tasks efficiently
* Proven ability to work well in teams with input from specialists (e.g. qualitative recruiters, evaluation practitioners and statisticians)
* Policy knowledge in relevant areas is an advantage (e.g. trade, innovation, employment, skills, welfare) though not essential
This is an amazing opportunity to work for an equal opportunity’s employer, who are committed to promoting a positive and inclusive working environment.