Our client is one of Europe’s leading providers of Market Research Services, Customer Engagement and Loyalty Solutions. Market Research is their largest division, with proprietary panels across Europe. They work with some of the leading brands and agencies, providing respondents for online research surveys.
They are recruiting two senior salespeople to join their London-based team. Your key responsibilities will be 50% sales consultation / 50% sales prospecting and will include:
* Account managing, up-selling to and growing an existing portfolio of clients
* Prospecting new business and selling portfolio of solutions to data collection buyers
* Achieving your individual targets and objectives
* Dealing with client requests, assessing feasibility and preparing proposals
* Liaising with Project Managers to ensure accurate and timely delivery
With a minimum of 3 years relevant sales experience in the Market Research industry, you will be well connected and have a proven track record of success. You will be highly motivated and driven to achieve your targets whilst remaining a key team player.
This role demands close client interaction, so strong communication skills are essential. The ability to handle multiple priorities and remain calm under pressure is crucial for you to be able to thrive in this fast-paced environment.