A strategic research consultancy is looking for a senior and commercially savvy quantitative Research Director who can lead on some really key clients.
You will need to:
- Have a solid history in both managing and leading consumer quantitative projects at a senior level.
- Have a creative, strategic and common sense approach
- Be able to really work with data and numbers and drive story telling.
- Identify business opportunities among existing clients
- Lead on pitches
- Create high quality and strong presentations
- Be able to bring innovation and strategy into what ever you do
- Have experience in Retail, FMCG, customer experience
- Have experience leading on trackers
This role pays between £450 – £550 a day and you will need to be available at short notice. Right to work in the UK is essential.