A marketing consulting division of a world famous Marketing & Research consultancy is seeking a marketing expert who can be hands on in the delivery of high quality marketing strategy to a wealth of well-known clients on a global scale.
You will have experience in “marketing excellence” and marketing capability and be able to work as an experienced and trusted adviser with day to day client contact, as a skilled leader for your team and a hands on strategist and content creator.
You will have…
- Experience working in an agency environment, marketing agency with a brand or marketing strategy specialism across sectors
- A proven Consultant who’s experienced in portfolio planning, or worked on brand architecture or innovation strategy projects
- The knowledge of great marketing strategy and design
- Analytical mindset – good knowledge of data and now it can be used to unleash global brand and marketing potential
- The knowledge to train clients on marketing excellence
- Ability to tailor your clients marketing processes to promote business growth
- Highly skilled in brand development and strategy
- Strong commercial skill-set
- Experience in creating insightful and actionable content – great proposals, narrative development for client deliverables.
- Some people management experience, happy to mentor those more junior.
It is also desirable to have some client-side experience or a MBA in Marketing – but not absolutely necessary.
This role is expected to be a 3 month fixed term contract and will pay £60,000 – £85,000 pro rata and this will depend on your seniority level.
To find out more about this highly unusual and exciting role, send your CV.