Are you an experienced UX consultant looking to advance your career at a world-renowned research agency? Do you have experience leading and conducting user research from design to deliver? This could be the role for you.
The client is a global business with a wealth of combined expertise across all verticals. This role is positioned on a specialist team that works primarily on projects in the health, FS, tech, and automotive sectors. The Senior UX Consultant will lead and manage small, medium and large-scale UX projects.
Other responsibilities include:
- Respond to client briefs and create engaging proposals
- Develop research materials
- Create interesting reports that bring insights to life
- Mentor junior members of the team
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Lots of experience leading, managing and conducting user research.
- Experience managing clients.
- Strong presentation skills and experience presenting to senior stakeholders.
- Strong moderation skills, experience running client workshops.
- Ideally, experience with UX design tools such as Axure, Adobe Suite, and Sketch.
The role pays up to £75,000 plus good benefits. This is a great opportunity for an established UX researcher to take a leading role as part of a leading agency. Send your CV today!
Please note, we can only contact candidates who have relevant experience and the right to work in the UK.