This award-winning agency is looking for a Senior Research Executive/Research Manager to join their corporate reputation division and work with leading global companies and public institutions to help them understand, influence and improve their reputations.
The SRE/RM will get involved at all stages of projects, attend pitch/debrief meetings, moderate groups, analyse data, keep on top of project management tasks, as well as assist in the development of Research Executives.
To be successful in the role, you will have a keen interest in how companies manage their reputation and keep up to date with factors most likely to impact it. You will be open to both quantitative and qualitative research and be as comfortable with analysing large data sets as you are moderating focus groups. Other essential skills/experience for this role are:
* Prior research experience, gained in a commercial environment
* Experience of writing questionnaires/report
* Contributing effectively to client relationships – acting as a key point of contact on projects, contributing to client meetings, developing knowledge of the client’s business.
* Working with clients and colleagues to apply appropriate research designs, including sampling, data collection, analytics, reporting and action-planning techniques.
* Ensuring quality of data and insight.
* Excellent time management and communication skills
This is a great opportunity to join a leading research agency is a wide ranging and interesting role. Send your CV today
Please note, we can only contact candidates who have relevant experience and the right to work in the UK.