This market-leading research agency that works with clients in the corporate, political, and consumer space is looking for a Statistical Analyst to join their team.
Sitting in the Analytics team, the purpose of the role is to help drive client success through advanced analytics and data science. Day to day responsibilities include:
- Running statistical and analytical processes (such as conjoint and segmentation analysis)
- Working with the team to implement new techniques and models
- Ensuring all admin tasks are completed on time and to a high standard
To be successful in the role, you will be an ambitious and naturally curious analyst. Key skills are:
- Good understanding of analytical software, programming languages, and statistical techniques
- Knowledge of survey methodologies and processes
- Outstanding communication skills
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious analyst to join a company that offers fantastic training and development, as well as a good salary and benefits. Send your CV today!
Please note, we can only contact candidates who have relevant experience and the right to work in the UK.