Are you a researcher interested in Family, youth and kids insight and research? This could a be a great opportunity to the UK’s fastest growing specialist kids research agency. The company has offices both here and in New York and works with some of the biggest brands in entertainment, social media, and FMCG.
- Identify clients’ business issues and produce insights accordingly
- Bring added strategic value to the business, drawn from your experience in the industry
- Supporting the senior team on international projects
- Leading and overseeing smaller projects from start to finish
- Develop client relationships and help with new business pitches
To be successful in the role it is essential that you have prior experience in the kids and family market, and be able to construct compelling narratives about issues affecting young people (Gen Z specifically). You will have moderated kids/teens focus groups, and you will have great client management skills. As a person, you will be highly driven, patient, friendly.
Please note we can only contact candidates with relevant experience and the right to work in the UK