This is an exciting opportunity for a talented survey programming with good client skills to join this leading consultancy that has a reputation for delivering world-class data collection and survey solutions.
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering the best survey solutions for an amazing portfolio of clients. This can range from IVR and online data collection, through to research techniques such as conjoint analysis, online dashboards, and portals.
You will be joining a team which has boundless energy and enthusiasm for delivering the best solution for their client business needs and questions.
The ideal candidate will require the following experience:
* Experience in Confirmit, Reportal, SPSS, Dimensions, Askia, Focus Vision Beacon or any other online research platforms.
* Have experience and knowledge of web technology and databases.
The candidate will also demonstrate the following additional skills and attitudes:
* Quality focused / attention to detail – the drive and focus to ensure everything is delivered with the highest quality and perfect first time.
* Communication Skills – being able to confidently and clearly advise and communicate with clients in all sectors in writing and spoken word.
* An open mind – always open to new ideas of working. A passion for seeking new ideas and technologies that will benefit our clients
* Confident with data – high levels of confidence in dealing with complex data sets across all methodologies and sources
* An interest in technology – a genuine interest in technology and the developments in this space across the market
To apply for this position, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.