Our client is a premium trusted global partner for digital data collection. They have an exciting vacancy for a Research Technology Consultant, which would suit either an experienced Market Research Project Manager looking to move into more of a consultative role. Or an experienced Survey Programmer looking to move into more of a client facing role.
The role involves:
• Providing expert advice and consultation to internal and external stakeholders on all elements of the data collection process.
• Enabling the delivery of high-quality, client-focused solutions.
• Making sense of survey programming and communicating it to internal and external stakeholders
• Survey programming experience in Decipher, Confirmit, Dimensions, Askia or similar.
• Effective task management skills.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
Additional Qualifications (nice to have):
• Proven experience implementing API integration.
• Ability to utilise Power BI, SPSS, and other data processing tools within an SP role.
Please note we can only respond to applicants who have relevant experience and the right to work in the UK.