One of the great Art Institutions based in London is looking for a User Experience Researcher for a 12 month maternity cover role, starting in September. This is a great opportunity to join a relatively new data and insights team and work on designing and conducting quantitative and qualitative research for the Digital, Communications and Technology directorate as well as across the Institution as a whole.
* Analyse and interpret research results and draw insights from a wide variety of sources.
* Write and build exhibition evaluation surveys and manage the database.
* Advise designers, product managers, team leaders and technologists on user experience driven design decisions.
* Create summary reports, presentations and visualisations.
* Research new opportunities to source new insights to contribute to audience strategy and other projects.
* Build relationships with stakeholders across all departments.
You must have proven knowledge of mixed research methodologies, with experience of dashboards and data visualisation, designing, implementing and analysing surveys and an ability to use tools such as Google Analytics and Excel. Please get apply if you would like to find out more.