Selecting your recruitment partner
In the same way that you might use an estate agent to help sell property, or a travel agent to help with holiday planning, we recommend that you partner with a recruiter who is well equipped to support and guide you throughout your career.
With the right recruitment consultancy as your partner, looking for a permanent or interim role in market research or analysis needn’t be daunting.
When deciding who to represent you, make sure you:
- Take recommendations, and check out the online profiles of consultancies you’re considering.
- Meet consultancies to make sure they are honest, understand your market, speak your language, and can be trusted to represent you well.
- Find out how they operate. Reputable consultancies like us don’t charge candidates for service or advice, and will obtain your express permission before passing your details on to another party.
- Are honest about what you want to achieve. The more we know, the better we can help.
- Stay in control – it’s your career after all.