Hasson Associates places great importance on protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and users of our website. We are committed to providing a safe and secure user experience and will ensure that the information you submit is used only for the purposes set out in this policy.
The Information We Collect
Hasson Associates collect your personal details including name, address, and contact details. We also collect submitted CVs and application data. We don’t routinely collect special category data for example racial or ethnic origin, religious beliefs, or trade union membership, unless this data is needed by clients to comply with their employment policies/legislation. Occasionally candidates give this to us on their CV, if you feel uncomfortable about us having such information we suggest you avoid including this data.
How The Data Is Used.
- To provide our services to you.
- To maintain a business relationship, where you are a user of our website, a client or candidate.
- To keep you informed of job opportunities and contract assignment which we think may be of interest to you.
- To match your details with job vacancies, and submit your details, enabling us to find the role that is most suitable for you. If you don’t wish to have your cv submitted to a company, please let a consultant know.
- To answer your enquiries.
- To direct-market products and services, advise you of news and industry updates, events promotions and competitions, reports and other information. If you are not interested in receiving such information you can unsubscribe by contacting our data protection officer.
- To fulfil contractual obligations with clients.
- On occasion, we work with other trusted third parties who we have retained to provide necessary services, for example, IT, psychometric evaluation or payroll services. We ensure that these third parties comply with the Hasson Associates privacy and confidentiality standards.
- If Hasson Associates or its business merges, acquires or is acquired by another business or company we may share personal information with the new owners, or company. If this happens we will notify you.
- We may need to release your personal information to regulatory or law enforcement agencies.
Should you no longer want us to receive information about jobs, please contact a consultant or the data protection officer.
All data stored by Hasson Associates is held in a fully protected environment. We ensure that any data held by us is monitored internally against unauthorised access, destruction, loss or manipulation. Our systems and IT staff remain constantly vigilant to protect the sensitive information we retain. Our data is backed up in EU data centres that are GDPR compliant.
Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on the site. Once the user closes their browser the cookie simply terminates. If a user rejects the cookie, they may still use our site.
We may use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track movement on the site, and gather broad demographic information. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
This website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that Hasson Associates is not responsible for the privacy policies of other sites.
If your personally identifiable information changes (for example address) we will endeavour to correct, update or remove the data provided to us. Please notify us of changes by getting in touch with a consultant or our Data Officer.
Notification of Changes
Data Retention Policy
We will provide information in writing about your information stored on our database. If you want to change any details or remove information let us know and we’d be happy to comply with your wishes. Candidates who want to be removed from the database altogether will be archived and no longer accessible. We aren’t able to delete people from third party social media communities used by Hasson Associates, such as Linkedin, this is the responsibility of the individual.
Anna Foster – Office Manager and Data Protection Officer
T: 0207 637 1300