Succeeding at interview
Before we brief you for your interview, we recommend you do your own research on the company concerned.
Think about what questions you’ll want to ask during the interview, about the company and your career prospects there.
The interview process is now a combination of face-to-face meetings, video calls and tasks. It’s important that you know what to expect throughout.
Treat a video interview like an in-person meeting:
- Check your technology prior to the meeting
- Dress appropriately for an interview
- Find a dedicated, quiet space where you can hear and be heard
On the day, be positive and friendly, and illustrate your skills and experience with examples.
Make sure you communicate your:
- Passion and commitment to working in the fields of insight, research and strategy – all prospective employers will be looking for this.
- Ability to take results past their ‘face value’, understand the issues different clients face, and deliver actionable insights accordingly.
- Your interest in the company – everyone wants to be loved, and to be your first choice.