This forward thinking research consultancy is looking for a quantitative researcher to join their team in London. The company has decades of experience and combined expertise in research, marketing, analytics and strategy.
The purpose of the role is to work on tracking studies for a range of key clients in the retail, financial services and technology sectors. Responsibilities include:
- Take a key role on existing bespoke tracking studies, and liaise with the operations team to manage projects
- Generate analysis and actionable insight for clients
- Prepare presentations
- Facilitate internal and client workshops
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Prior experience working on tracking studies
- Excellent SPSS, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
- An enquiring nature, lots of confidence, and a proactive and positive mindset
Please note, we can only contact candidates who have relevant experience and the right to work in the UK.