An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Senior Research Executive to join the close-knit research team of a well-known, award-winning foodservice company. If you love food, have a passion for figuring out what makes people tick and thrive on collaborating with stakeholders to help them make informed decisions we’d love to hear from you.
Operating in a broad research capacity, you will cover a wide range of subjects within the foodservice sector, from service delivery to sustainability, from tasting to trends. With days that vary from working with our insights partners and/or foodservice customers to attending topical events, exhibitions and food tours you will learn a wealth of experience, providing ample opportunity to not only grow your research knowledge but to develop a deeper understanding of the importance of supporting our customers and our channel communities in executing foodservice excellence.
- Working with stakeholders across contribute to the setting and leading of our insights roadmap and strategy
- Fronting the design, execution and delivery of traditional – and less-traditional – insights and research pieces
- Collaborating with our innovation pipeline initiative to develop concepts, product ranges and campaigns that deliver customer and consumer-centric product portfolios
- Progressing into a natural leader, playing a key role in the development and progression of the team’s Insights Executive, recognising the importance of coaching and mentoring to help junior team members be the best that they can be
The ideal candidate will be a experienced researcher. Key skills/characteristics are:
- A breadth of fantastic research (qual and quant) experience under your belt
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- An inquisitive and questioning mind-set – with strong attention to detail